Dentistry is a branch of medicine which concentrates on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions in the oral cavity and nearby structures. Thus, dentistry is not just the study of teeth and treatment of tooth decay but also includes head, face, jaw, neck, salivary glands and tongue. Dental care is often overlooked when it comes to preventive healthcare.
Consult a dentist in case of:
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, or dentures
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
- You have persistent bad beath or bad taste in your mouth
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
- You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
How we can help you?
Apollo Clinic Guwahati constantly emphasizes the importance of holistic dental care in overall human health. Apollo Clinic Guwahati’s dental care centre consisting of an expert team of dentists who specializes across orthodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, pedodontics and periodontics. Its state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure complement its dentists’ expertise towards offering the highest possible quality of dental care.
Apollo Clinic Guwahati offers a comprehensive range of world-class dental service which is affordable in nature.
Some of the key services offered at Apollo Clinic Guwahati include:
- Crowns, Bridges and Implants: Crown, bridge and implant are primarily artificial devices which are used to replace missing teeth. These are available in a variety of size and shapes; and offer a wide array of benefits. Crown, bridge and implants help one to look better, feel better and eat better. Apollo Clinic Guwahati undertakes all kinds of tooth implants including single tooth replacement, multiple teeth replacement, total teeth replacement, basilar implants, and zygoma implants, etc.
- Orthodontic Treatments: Apollo Clinic Guwahati further offers comprehensive orthodontic treatments. An orthodontic treatment primarily uses a combination of braces, appliances and aligners to move teeth that are crooked or do not fit together. Orthodontic treatments not only improve facial appearance; further, it also helps keep the mouth healthy.
- RCT or Root Canal Treatment: It is the soft tissue-pulp which nourishes the teeth. In case of injury, gum disease or deep decay, these soft tissue pulps get inflamed. Due to this, the soft tissue pulps encased by the hard tissues within the tooth. This situation calls for intervention to remove the pulp tissues which are located in the root canal. A root canal treatment cleanses and refills it with a special material to make sure that no bacteria re-enter the tooth. Apollo Clinic Guwahati offers comprehensive root canal treatment service that includes conventional, laser and microscope-assisted treatments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry is one of the most popular services offered at Apollo Clinic Guwahati. Cosmetic dentistry primarily includes bleaching or teeth whitening, dental veneers, gum contouring, and tooth jewellery etc.
Our Best dentists
DR. Ashish Sharma
BDS, MDS (Pediatric)
Experience: 2+ years
DR. Snehi Sharma