APOLLO LABORATORY CLINIC !
A full cholesterol test can determine the quantity of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood. So, get your cholesterol checkup today by typing Apollo laboratory clinic near me into the Google search box. Additionally, a cholesterol test helps evaluate your risk of developing fatty deposits (plaques) in your arteries. Also, Plaque deposits can restrict or clog (atherosclerosis). Therefore, you can detect it with an essential tool a cholesterol test at the Apollo laboratory clinic. Moreover, high cholesterol level is a key risk factor for coronary artery disease.
There is no known cause of high cholesterol. Moreover, there are no known symptoms. Consequently, a cholesterol test helps determine whether your cholesterol is high. Also, it helps estimate your risk of heart attacks and other types of heart disease and diseases of the blood vessels. So, to know more about the tests done at the Apollo laboratory clinic read along.
Calculate four types of blood fats in a comprehensive cholesterol test at Apollo laboratory clinic ?
- OVERALL CHOLESTEROL: This represents the total amount of cholesterol in your blood.
- CHOLESTEROL IN LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN (LDL): The “bad” cholesterol is known as this. The formation of fatty deposits (plaques) and atherosclerosis, which result from having too much of it in your circulation, decreases blood flow. These plaques can occasionally burst, causing a heart attack or stroke.
- CHOLESTEROL IN HIGH-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS: This cholesterol is known as “good” cholesterol because it aids in the removal of LDL cholesterol, keeping your arteries open and allowing for greater blood flow.
- TRIGLYCERIDES: In the blood, there is a form of fat called triglycerides. When your body doesn’t need any energy, it converts food it doesn’t need into triglycerides. There are many factors that can increase triglyceride levels, such as being overweight, consuming excessive amounts of alcohol or sweets, smoking, being sedentary, or having diabetes with high blood test sugar levels.
How to prepare for the test?
Generally speaking, you must fast for nine to twelve hours before the test, ingesting just water. Also, follow your doctor’s recommendations since certain cholesterol tests don’t require fasting. Preparing for a test at any Apollo laboratory clinic near me is easy if you follow the instructions.
Many factors influence unhealthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Therefore, you may change factors such as inactivity, obesity, and a poor diet. Additionally, there may be other factors. For instance, your genes may make it more challenging for your body to eliminate LDL cholesterol from your blood. Also, for the liver to break it down.
The following medical problems might create abnormal cholesterol levels:
- Long-term kidney disease
Sometimes high cholesterol is due to medications taken for the following conditions. Also, all of these may be determined by typing Apollo laboratory clinic near me into the Google search box and booking a consultation.
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal heartbeats
- Transplantation of organs
Lifestyle factors likely to cause high cholesterol
- Lack of nutritious diet: Unhealthy cholesterol levels are due to eating too much saturated or trans-fat. Also, Saturated fats are present in full-fat dairy products and fatty animal cuts. Trans-fats are present in packaged sweets or snacks.
- Lack of exercise: The “good” cholesterol in your body, HDL, increases with exercise.
- Stress: Whether physical or psychological stress creates many health problems. If there is a decrease in stress, it can lead to improvements in your life. Also, your levels of bad cholesterol will go down.
- Smoking: Smoking cigarettes may cause your HDL, or “good,” cholesterol, to drop.
- Alcohol: Alcohol use in excess might raise your total cholesterol level.
- Age: Even young toddlers can have high cholesterol, although adults over 40 are far more likely to have it. Moreover, the ability of your liver to eliminate LDL cholesterol declines with age.
You can type Apollo Laboratory clinic near me to search for and schedule a test., whatever the cause of your high cholesterol maybe.